Yesterday was a great day! I decided to try something new and do a FLASH! Giveaway for one day only. You know, just for grins. And because I luuuuurve you guys more than cake!
The winner of which is to receive their very own copy of Scoop Adventures: The Best Ice Cream of the 50 States by Lindsay Clendaniel. Believe me when I tell you Friends, this is the BEST ice cream book that I’ve ever come across–and I am obsessed with amassing really great cookbooks.
First, I shared an awesome new recipe for S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches made with Toasted Marshmallow Malt Ice Cream. Seriously. Awesome. Like, they’ll knock you dead in the very best possible way kind of awesome. The ice cream portion was adapted from Lindsay’s Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream recipe from the book. The rest? Well, the rest was just the right thing to do.
Then this morning, I picked a winner.
I’m very excited for them because I really love this book and I can not wait to share it with someone!
Do you want to know who it is?
Are you sure?
Before I announce a winner, I should probably tell you that if you didn’t win a copy of Scoop Adventures from me, you still have more than a dozen chances to do so! A whole slew of my friends have also made drool-worthy ice cream recipes from the book and are hosting giveaways of their own.
- Berry Goat Cheese Sherbet from Kimberly at Hungry Goddess
- Red Velvet Ice Cream Sundae from Kim at Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chocolate Sesame Brittle Ice Cream from Jenni at Pastry Chef Online
- S’Mores Ice Cream Sandwiches with Toasted Marshmallow Malt Ice Cream from Kirsten at Comfortably Domestic’s **Giveaway is CLOSED**
- Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream from Liz at That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream from Dionne at Try Anything Once
- Hops and Nuts Ice Cream from Sophia at NY Foodgasm
- Blueberry Mojito Ice Cream from Barb at Creative Culinary
- Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream from Betsy at Desserts Required
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Donna at Cookistry
- Thai Coconut Ice Cream from Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Orange Ice Cream from Allison at Decadent Philistines Save the World
Hey, Tyneisha Fondren! YOU WON!!
I figured after all of the drama, I should just come out with it.
Tyneisha, please send me an email by 12:00 Noon on July 3, 2014 with your address so that I can forward it to the publisher. A new winner will be chosen if I don’t hear from you by that time, and that would be tragic! 😉
comfortablydomestic [at] gmail [dot] com